Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer Review
- Quicker cooking times than conventional oven - 30% FASTER!!
- Cooks from fresh and frozen & Meat off and off the bone
- More efficient and cost effective
- Has a 1.2kg capacity which is ideal for family cooking
- Countdown timer which automatically shuts off unit when cooking time is complete
- This model has digital controls which may be tricky for elderly users
- Requires overlay rack to optimize space in airfryer
- Whens cooking chips, chicken etc basket has to be shaken throughout cooking to ensure all items are cooked evenly
THE TECHY BIT:
|Key Features:||Rapid air technology|
|Timer Controls:||up to 30 mins. Temperature control: 80-200˚|
|Capacity :||1.2 kg|
THE FINE DETAILS:
|Item Weight||7 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||42.3 x 31.5 x 30.2 cm|
|Volume Capacity||3 litres|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||1.20 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||2100 watts|
|Noise Level||20 dB|
|Special Features||Removable Oil Container, Timer, |
MISTER AIRFRY’S THOUGHTS:
This Airfryer is an animal. What has it not got…..digital controls, big cooking capacity at 1.2kg and a stylish contemporary look!
This model comes with a clever quickstart pictogram guide on the front of the unit showing approximate cooking times for foods such as chicken, meat on the bone / off the bone, pastries etc.
It operates on a variable temperature from 80°-200°C and variable timer from 1 minute to 60 minutes. What is even more impressive is that it counts down from the programmed cooking time and automatically shuts off!
Healthy, Tasty & Moist, Crispy fried style food using Rapid Air Technology in an extra large basket which cooks 30% faster than conventional methods – it was always going to be a winner!
This model comes with the mesh basket which is ideal to allow all that unhealthy fat drip off your food and save on them nasty fatty calories. I was amazed how much fat actually came off some of the foods I cook which would not show up when frying / cooking etc. This is every healthy persons dream!
Mister Air Fry Top Tip:
Use bicarbonate of soda to clean out the compartment of the airfryer which catches the grease for some hassle free cleaning!