Ninja Max XL Air Fryer Review
- Now enjoy guilt free fried food; Air fry with up to 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods (tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries)
- Max crisp technology delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook foods up to 30 % faster (Versus Ninja AF100) for hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for guilt free fried favorites
- Xl 5.5 QT ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 3 pounds of french fries or chicken wings
- Broil rack: Give meals or sides a crispy and bubbly finish. Cord length - 2.6 feet
- Functions include: Max crisp, air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, reheat, dehydrate
Model: Max XL
Capacity: 5.2 Litres
Wattage: 1750 Watts
Mister Airfry Star Rating:
Are you tired of using the same, old kitchenware? Are you yearning for a classy modification at your kitchen counter?
Well, if yes, then we’ve really exciting news for you. We are bringing a super amazing gadget for you to assist you with your kitchen chores.
We’re talking about Ninja Max XL Air Fryer. For those of you who don’t know what an air fryer is, let us make you comprehend how it works. We call it a magical innovation because it is really no less than a miracle. It fries you food in way lesser oil than a conventional fryer. The cherry on the top, this particular fryer won’t just fry your food, but would also help you toast, bake, reheat, dehydrate and roast your food. Isn’t that magic?
You would be so astounded by its excellent qualities. Not only would it require lesser oil, but would also make your food way tastier and crispier than those conventional frying tools. Plus, it is easy to clean; hence, you don’t have to spend hours in your kitchen, striving to remove the grease remains from your pots. You are in no need to be a pro in cooking to use it, as it comes with a detailed manual that would guide you, just the way you understand. It has a beautiful outward appearance which is definitely alluring too!
Let’s take a look over its features to help you make the ideal decision for your kitchen.
- Ninja Max air fries in up to 75 % less fat than customary broiling strategies (tried against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries)
- Max crisp innovation conveys 450 degrees of superheated air to cook your meals 30 % quicker (Versus Ninja AF100), meanwhile producing crispier outcomes with almost no oil
- Xl 5.5 QT ceramic-coated nonstick pot and crisper plate fit 3 pounds of French fries or chicken wings
- Broil rack: Give dinners or sides a firm and bubbly completion. It has a string length – 2.6 feet
- Functions incorporate Max crisp, air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, reheat, and dehydrate
- It has a high gloss appearance
- It has customizable air fan settings, and an easy to operate control panel
- All its accessories are dishwasher safe
- It releases some heat to its surrounding
Are you in love with this product yet? We’re pretty sure you are. It is an amazing gadget, which you would absolutely adore. It won’t just make your kitchen life more comfortable and less hectic but would also save a lot of your time. You can now invest your precious time on some other chores; we have made this one easier for you.
Get this fantastic gadget for yourself and your loved ones!
- Critically Acclaimed: COSORI Pro Air fryer (Red Dot Award, 2019) features 13 one-touch cooking functions and rapid 360° air circulation to provide crispy results using less oil
- Less Oil: The air fryer uses up to 85% less oil than traditional deep frying methods while maintaining the same delicious taste, making it the perfect gift for family members and friends
- Large Capacity: The air fryer's spacious 5.8-quart square baskets can fit a whole 5-pound chicken. Additionally, the corner spaces provide more cooking footprint and flexibility than round designs. Cook the perfect amount of food for 3–5 people in one go
- 13 Cooking Functions: 11 presets, Preheat, and Keep Warm help you cook meat, veggies, desserts, and more to perfection. Just choose your preset with 1 easy tap and you're ready to cook. You can also set temperature and cook time for personal recipes
- Safe Materials: The removable, nonstick baskets are dishwasher safe, PFOA free, and BPA free. To find additional and replacement accessories for your air fryer, search for C158-6AC and C158-FB
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- The unit will need time to preheat before coming up to temperature. We recommend that you preheat the unit for 3 minutes before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks pounds; The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration
- The COSORI VeSync Pro Air Fryer has arrived on the Kitchen scene. The first air fryer can now be controlled and monitored with your mobile devices. With the Smart feature, WiFi COSORI is taking your meal preparation to new levels of convenience
- Alexa and Google Assistant-Enabled: Remotely control your fryer through the VeSync app or voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant. Enjoy adjusting and monitoring the cooking progress of your meals remotely
- Practical Design: The special improved ergonomic angled display provides better viewing, without bending over. Slimmer footprint fits on your countertop and saves your space.
- Easy to Use: Cook your favorites using 11 built-in, one-touch presets: Steak, Poultry, Seafood, French Fries, Vegetables, Desserts, and more options. Uses preset manually, or pick a recipe in the app and the settings will automatically adjust
- Over 100 Recipes: Find over 100 original pre-programmed recipes in the VeSync app to get you started, with new recipes being added weekly. Find even more recipes from Cosori users themselves in our online community