Who loves chicken wings but without the calories? Well look no further here is a recipe with 3 ingredients and a calorie breakdown to ensure you keep on track with your healthy eating goals!
- Chicken Wings – 300 Grams
- Franks Hot Wing Sauce – 2 Tablespoons
- Butter – 1 Tablespoon
- Plain Flour – 10 grams
- Garlic Powder
Okay let’s keep this very simple and straight to the point!!
- Cut you Wings in two pieces and discard the tips
- Spray some 1 Calorie olive oil spray on the Wings ( I use fry Lite)
- Coat the wings in the Flour ( if you using the additional seasoning mix them into the flour)
- Bang it into the airfryer at 180 degrees Celsius for 35 mins
- Shake the bloody basket every 5-10 minutes or these will stick like Sh*t to a baby’s blanket
- After 35 minutes they should look like this
- Lash them back in for another 10 minutes to get them nice and crispy if you like them that way like me!
For the Sauce
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Franks sauce in with the melted butter and lash this over the top of the wings
- Eat and Enjoy
- Keep it simple!
The Airfry Chicken Wing Calorie Breakdown:
For anyone watching there calories and trying to eat healthy below is the nutritional breakdown and chicken wing macros: